Friday, June 10, 2011

New Cracker Find

http://www.pepperidgefarm.com/bakednaturals.aspx

I found these today while doing some grocery shopping, and checked the nutritional info out.  They are 4pp for a serving, but the serving size is pretty big, 20- 27!  I usually only get snacks that are 3pp or below, but these looked too good not to try!  I tried the simply cheddar cracker chips with my lunch and they are really good!  When I pulled up the link to post, there are also some recipes on there that looked good.  So, I just thought I'd share this new product find!

I also have some exciting news....I have lost a total of 75 pounds as of my weigh in yesterday, yay!!!  I am so excited!  It took me 6 weeks at a plateau to get to this goal, which made it even sweeter.  Now for the rest, I'm just going to keep on trucking!

This morning I took a boot camp class at the Y that was really hard!  The instructor, Kyle, is my neighbor, friend, and fellow weight watcher.

No comments:

Post a Comment