Thursday, June 2, 2011

Morning Star

http://www.morningstarfarms.com/

I was over a fellow Weight Watcher's house yesterday, and for lunch she gave me a sandwich that was delicious!  She used a honey wheat sandwich thin (3pp), a Morning Star Chik pattie (4pp) and she put a few pickle slices and mayo on hers, I'm not a fan of mayo so I didn't have that on mine.  So 7pp total for the sandwich, and like I said it was awesome!  I had to go to the grocery store today, so I found them and got some.  They have a ton of other things like sausage patties for breakfast (2pp), mini corn dogs (4pp for 4), the list goes on!  It wasn't until later when I was talking to her about how good it was and how excited I was to have a new lunch idea that was so low in pp and that I had bought some, that I found out that it actually isn't chicken at all.  I thought it was just a lower pp version, like healthy choice or smart ones.  I felt really dumb that I didn't know it, but I'm glad I didn't because if I had known that it was made out of veggies/soy, I would never have tried it.  She didn't deceive me, I just didn't ask.  I knew she had been on WW for a long time and she actually works there, so I knew that if she ate it, it would be good.  So, long story short, I found something great that I wanted to share.  I am very weird about meat and the fact that I am personally telling you that it tastes good and I am going to continue to eat it even though I now know what it is, is proof enough that you should give it a try!

I took a cardio muscle class this morning at the Y.

No comments:

Post a Comment