Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Grilled Chicken

http://www.recipetips.com/kitchen-tips/t--911/chicken-cooking-times.asp

Tonight I made some really good grilled chicken!  I used the chart on this website to help me figure out how long to cook it on each side.  I put my boneless skinless chicken breasts in a Ziploc bag and sprinkled them on each side with grill seasoning and then poured in some honey teriyaki sauce.  I let that marinade for maybe 30 minutes or so.  Mine were about 6 oz each, so I grilled them for 10 minutes on each side and they turned out great!  Chicken is 3pp for 4 oz.  I made some roasted potatoes, which I have already given the recipe for on an earlier post, and some broccoli in a microwave steamer bag.  It was very quick and simple to make!  You could also serve these with rice, any veggie or salad.

This morning I did cardio and weights at the Y.

No comments:

Post a Comment