Friday, September 9, 2011

Cheesy Chicken Simmer

http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/cheesy-chicken-simmer-91428.aspx

I tried this recipe and it was pretty good, very easy and extremely filling!  I omitted the oil & cut up my chicken into bite sized pieces to cook them in a pan prayed with PAM.  I used 98% fat free cream of celery soup because I don't like cream of chicken, but any 98% fat free soup will work fine.  For the broccoli and the cheese, I got a family size bag of the steam in the bag in the microwave of the broccoli with cheese sauce, steamed it according to the package directions and added it in, so easy! It is 5pp for a serving of the chicken mixture.  I also used brown rice instead of white, and just count the amount of rice you use.  A half bag of the boil in bag brown rice is 4pp and a full bag is 8pp.

No comments:

Post a Comment