Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Chicken Fried Rice

http://life-as-a-lofthouse.blogspot.com/2010/09/baked-sweet-and-sour-chicken-with-fried.html

I made this tonight and it was really good!  It definitely satisfies your craving for greasy sodium filled Chinese food without making you feel all bloated and gross and guilty for eating it!  I modified this recipe a little to make it a little more WW friendly.  I actually used 4 cups of rice instead of the 3 it called for, so I used 2 bags of boil in bag brown rice.  I reduced the amount of sesame oil to 2 tbsp.  I used 2 egg whites or you could also use egg beaters.  I used reduced sodium soy sauce.  I added 2 cooked cubed up boneless skinless chicken breasts.  This recipe makes 8 cups total, and 2 cups is 9pp.  That's a lot of food!!  It definitely filled me up.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment