Sunday, January 8, 2012

Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken

http://chef-n-training.blogspot.com/2011/09/slow-cooker-salsa-chicken.html

I tried this recipe and loved it!  I found lower sodium taco seasoning.  I'm not really a fan of cream of chicken soup, so I used 98% fat free cream of celery soup, but you could use 98% fat free cream of mushroom, or any soup you like.  I used light sour cream.  You could also serve it over lettuce in addition to the wrap or rice.  It is 3pp for 1/8th of a serving.  I have found 1pp Ole' Xtreme Wellness High Fiber Low Carb whole wheat tortillas at Walmart.  That is the lowest I have found.  For my dinner, I used 2, so my dinner was total 8pp.  I didn't feel like I needed anything else in my tortilla, but you could add cheese, sour cream, more salsa or anything you'd like, just add that to your pp.

No comments:

Post a Comment