Thursday, January 5, 2012

Pasta with Italian Chicken Sausage, Peppers and Escarole

http://www.skinnytaste.com/2011/03/pasta-with-italian-chicken-sausage.html

I tried this recipe last night and it was awesome!  My husband is Italian, so to say he loves pasta is an understatement, but this one got rave reviews!!  It was definitely filling with just one serving.  I had 1/2 pound of turkey sausage and 1/2 pound of ground turkey from previous recipes in my freezer, so I just used those instead of chicken sausage, but when I make this again, and I know I will be, I'll get chicken sausage.  I didn't find escarole, so just used a big bag of baby spinach.  You could also probably just use a frozen box of spinach, but just be sure to squeeze out all the liquid really well before adding it in at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment