Saturday, November 5, 2011

Roasted Potatoes, Chicken Sausage and Peppers

http://www.skinnytaste.com/2011/10/roasted-potatoes-chicken-sausage-and.html

This recipe is awesome, and so easy!  The cleanup was great, because you just throw it all in one pan!  I weighed my potatoes, because they were small, and ended up having to use about 6.  I used 2 onions.  I couldn't find the brand of chicken sausage that she used, but any brand you can find will work.  The brand I found was called bistro sensations, and they had a lot of different flavors.  I chose habanaro with monterey jack cheese.  I was hoping that it wouldn't be too hot, and I was right.  It had a great flavor, and was a little spicy, but it was not too overpowering.  If spice isn't for you, just choose a different flavor that appeals to you, or just plain.  There were only 4 links of sausage in the package.  I had to cook it for closer to 40 minutes to get my potatoes browned.  A serving is about a cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment