Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Spicy Chicken Lasagna Roll-Ups

http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/spicy-chicken-lasagna-roll-ups-107409.aspx

I made this recipe for dinner tonight and it was really good!  It was easy to make and definitely a keeper.  I used homemade marinara sauce since I had some that I had already made for another recipe, so I used that for the first 3 ingredients.  I only used 1 cup of part skim mozzarella and reduced fat Parmesan.  I used the whole cup of mozzarella in the filling and didn't put any on top.  Next time I make this recipe I may try using turkey sausage instead of chicken and I may add some chopped frozen spinach.  These are 4pp per lasagna roll.  I ate 2 and had a salad with fat free dressing, and it was very filling.  By the way, I put crushed red pepper in my marinara sauce when I make it homemade, and I also added some when I cooked my chicken, and this dish was not spicy, like the name says.  I just didn't want the name to mislead you into not trying it if you don't like food that has a little spice to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment