Monday, August 29, 2011

Speedy Mix & Match Stir-Fry for Two

http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/speedy-mix-match-stir-fry-75752.aspx

I tried this recipe tonight and it was sooo good, easy to make and very filling!  I omitted the oil and instead, I just sprayed a pan with PAM.  I used brown rice instead of white rice and I would just count the pp for the amount of rice that you use.  1/2 of a boil in bag of brown rice is 4pp and a full bag is 8pp.  For the meat option I used chicken this time, but I would definitely make this recipe again and choose a different meat.  For the sauce, this time I chose Catalina (fat free), soy sauce (reduced sodium) & chili flakes.  The next time I make it, I may try the Asian Toasted Sesame Dressing (fat free), soy sauce & garlic.  For my veggies I chose bell peppers and onions.  As another option to the 4 given, you could also get a bag of the steam in bag veggie mixes.  They have all different Asian medleys to choose from.  I just sprayed my pan with PAM, cooked the chicken until it was done, added the veggies, cooked them until they were tender and then tossed to coat with the dressing.  I said this could actually be 4 servings since it made a good amount, so it would be 3pp, but if you did only use it as 2 servings it would be 6pp. 

No comments:

Post a Comment