Friday, May 6, 2011

Cheesy Chicken Pot Pie

http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/cheesy-chicken-pot-pie-114144.aspx?cm_mmc=eml-_-rbe-_-20110503-_-1030

I signed up to get emails from Kraft foods, and this is one that came today.  It looks so good, that I decided to try it tonight!  I ran it through the online WW recipe builder, with a couple of changes, and it is 6pp for a serving (8 total servings, so hopefully they'll be pretty good sized pieces).  I'm going to use the 2% milk Velveeta, 98% fat free cream of celery (the only reason I'm using that is because I don't like cream of chicken, but you could also use the 98% fat free cream of chicken), and reduced fat crescent rolls.  Just those small changes lowered each serving from 9pp to 6pp.

Today I did an hour and 15 minutes of cardio and some abs at the Y.  My "personal" personal trainer/neighbor/friend Kyle decided that we needed to burn all our calories today in preparation for this weekend!  We have a bunch of parties and stuff to attend.  Happy Mother's Day to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment