Sunday, December 11, 2011

Macaroni & Cheese

This is another recipe from my mom, that I'm not sure where she got it from, but literally every time my family gets together she makes it, it is great to bring to a potluck or any time you are having people over.  Kids love it, and there won't be any left overs!  I did try to make a little more WW friendly, but you may just have to use it as a weekly pp option!  It is 7pp for about 1/2 cup or 1/16th of a pan.

1 lb whole wheat macaroni noodles, boiled & drained
1 stick of I can't believe it's not butter!, cubed
salt and pepper to taste
1 can of fat free evaporated milk
1 jar of Ragu Double Cheddar cheese sauce
1 block of monteray jack cheese, cubed or shredded or a bag of already shredded cheese

Mix all together well, pour into a 9X13 pan sprayed with PAM and cook for 1 hour on 350.

No comments:

Post a Comment